Saturday, June 19, 2010

Hooray for Saturday!

Hello, Its Saturday! I love Saturdays because its the beginning of my days off. Its so gorgeous out today, I'm counting down the hours until I'm out of here! Tomorrow is Father's Day and I made a reservation to my dad's favorite restaurant The Woodshed. I can't wait to post what I get to eat. When I made the reservation I informed them that I was vegan so they're going to concoct something up that I can eat. Exciting!Yesterday after work I made some tea and had an orange before I ventured out grocery shopping. Finally I was able to load up on some fresh fruits and veggies, and of course carrot juice and almond milk. I also picked up some Lentil & Adzuki Bean Chips, haven't tried them but they look scrumptious!


Starbucks Soy Iced Latte! Haven't had one of those in a while, I usually get Iced Green Tea.


At the grocery store I picked up a flat bread pizza crust because I wanted to make pizza. I was feeling too lazy to make my own.

Friday Dinner was a flat bread pizza with pesto, garlic, zucchini, tomatoes, peppers, and kalamata olives.


After dinner I had an unpictured So Delicious Ice cream Sandwich. I can't get enough of those. ;)


Breakfast
this morning was two Nature's Path Flax Waffles with Berries and Agave Nectar (Only because I ran out of Maple Syrup)

Lunch today was a big salad from The Courtyard Cafe.


Courtyard salad contained Romaine Lettuce, Apples, Oranges, Raisins, Sunflower Seeds, and Sweet Vidalia Vinaigrette. I always order this when we get Courtyard. Also I had a Banana.


Have a Happy Day!
~Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment